The conference is open for Correlation members and others, who are interested in marginalised groups and the issues that confront them. We particularly invite:
- Service providers and practitioners, such as social workers, nurses, doctors, prevention workers, harm reduction providers, psychologists,...
- Individual service users and Service User Organisations for people who use drugs, sex workers, MSM, migrants,...
- Researchers, particularly focusing on marginalised groups
- Policy makers and decision makers at local, national and European levels
- Politicians at local, national and European levels
- Representatives of other European projects and programmes in the field of Public Health
- Representatives of international public organisations and agencies, such as WHO, UNAIDS, UNODC, Pompidou Group, EMCDDA, ECDC...